Lenovo is a 46USD billion technology company with a broad portfolio of solutions addressing the needs of users from personal devices to entire Data Center infrastructures. Our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers, storage, networking, and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones, tablets and convertible products. It has approximately 60.000 employees globally serving customers in 160 countries.
We are looking for a Inside Sales Representative SMB, who will be supporting our Channel Account Managers with sales activities.
You will be responsible for :
• Collabrating with Channel Account Managers to support them with different sales activities on daily basis
• Managing the performance of resellers to maximize Lenovo business;
• Acquiring and enabling new Resellers, while maximizing customer satisfaction
• Delivering revenue growth across your varied business partner base, leveraging our channel incentive programs
• Collaborating with partners in demand generation activities and marketing
• Working closely with other sales teams, marketing in Lenovo to achieve common goal
• Weekly account status reporting
• Creating metric driven and fact-based tactical plans to grow Lenovo share
• Maintaining accurate and updated business partner profiles via Microsoft Dynamics on all accounts
• Fresh graduate (HBO/University)
and preferrably 2-3 years proven sales experience, ideally working with partners or in a reseller/distributor organization.
• Native Dutch language is required and fluency in English
• Articulate, persuasive and able to build strong, beneficial partner relationships to achieve mutual business growth
• With excellent telephone communication skills, you will be able to negotiate while maximizing customer satisfaction
• Customer Focused, and able to deliver exceptional solutions well beyond customer expectations.
• Knowledgeable of channel partners, resellers, vendors is advantage
• Energetic, self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently
• Structured with strong time management skills, resilient to pressure and adaptable to change
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Meer info; email@example.com of bel 06 50 241 000